Sunday, February 13, 2011

Someday my prints will come ... if you order them

Hello my lovelies. Just to let you all know that I have a few sets of limited edition prints going for recession-friendly prices if you want them. There are three prints in the set:
Wonderwomen and Sithlords ...
Trekkers and Whovians ...
... and Buffyettes and Gaimanites.

These are all based on real cosplayers I saw at Comicon, San Diego, a couple of years ago - right down to the braces on Darth Maul's teeth.

Each print is slightly larger than A3 size (see top photo) and beautifully printed on high quality thick art paper stock. Each print costs £10 - that includes postage and packaging in a sturdy cardboard tube. If you buy all three, I'll charge you just £25 all in. Every print will be signed and numbered by me and each is a limited edition of just 150.

Interested? Email me or contact me via Twitter @stevyncolgan. I'll accept PayPal (my PayPal address is mail@stevecolgan.com), cheque (made payable to S Colgan) or sexual favours. Okay, so one of those isn't true. Who writes cheques any more?

Some lovely artwork for less than the cost of a Chinese or two packets of fags? Go on ... I may be famous one day!

1 comment:

Simon Rudd said...

love the prints :D i may have to invest as soon as i have some cash :D