Thursday, January 20, 2011

365 Doodles - Day 20 Doodlethon!

For some mad reason last night I challenged Twitter to ask me to do a superfast doodle of anything. And I mean anything. I quite fancied the challenge. What I hadn't anticipated is just how barking mad many of my Twitter chums are. Over the course of the next 30 minutes I found myself drawing the most bizarre set of doodles ever. In the end I drew, scanned and posted 16 doodles in half an hour. I actually broke a sweat. But what larks! I may do it again. Here are just a few of last night's lightning quick doodles. Firstly, a python that's swallowed an elephant:
And now the Pope playing table tennis with an aardvark ... A cowboy in a bath ...

And, last but not least, the maddest request of all: a vegetarian Tyrannosaurus Rex slipping on a banana skin outside a KFC. No. Really.
These came from the minds of the people who follow me on Twitter. Thank goodness they don't know where I live ...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ermm, 16 doodles "scanned and posted"? I only see 4...

Stevyn Colgan said...

16 would be a bit much to display ...

Anonymous said...

im so hurt ...im nervously licking the windows and twitching now ...liverpool loon ;)