Sunday, November 28, 2010

Congratulations!

Well done to Jenette Passmore for winning the 1000th Blogpost challenge. The correct answers were:

(1) Charlie got my allocation of wine.
(2) Trina.
(3) A tragedy by Theophile Marzials.

The prize will be in the post tomorrow.

This edition of Joined-Up Thinking differs from the published version in that it has a different back cover and a strapline on the front cover. Also it boasts of a foreword by my good friend John Lloyd - the quiet genius behind Not the Nine O'Clock News, Spitting Image, Blackadder and, of course, QI. Sadly, due to other pressures, John couldn't do a foreword in the end so the only proof that it nearly happened is this cover.

And, as I mentioned before, the book has a bookplate by me inside plus some original artwork.

Congrats again to Jenette.

I've quite enjoyed this. I may do more competitions.

x

No comments: