Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Ghost Cat

The Google Street View cameras have been busy around here recently and they've just put my street up online. Looking at my house (above) I noticed the bag of gravel on the floor next to the blue car which means that the photo was taken last Summer when I was doing some building work. Closer inspection of the house showed a familiar black and white shape on the doorstep - my cat Bonnie who died in December.

It raises an interesting point; are there people on Google Street View who have since died? That's kind of freaky if true ...

4 comments:

chris hale said...

Are you sure it's not Mrs. Slocombe's pussy?

Jon M said...

My dear old mum was hanging out the washing on goggle earth for some time after her demise. It was strange but a compulsion to go and look.

Wivell (Wei-vull) said...

Few have the honour of being seen on Street View - it's nice that Bonnie joined that exclusive club before she died.

Debby said...

Thanks to BBC in America, I got the Mrs. Slocombe reference.