Saturday, September 12, 2009

Colgan's Walking Tours of London Part 2


A wander through Regents Park today. A place of bosky shrubbery, clear water streams and lakes, the golden dome and minaret of the mosque and the zoo of course. I hardly know what to write so just enjoy these photos as I enjoyed sitting in the sun drawing some pictures for my forthcoming Cornish faerie tales book.

You'll never get closer to a heron than here. and the Bewick's Swans, various geese and ducks and pigeons are hand-tame too.

I just happened to catch it on a gloriously sunny but crisp Autumn day. The flowers are still outrageously colourful and there are still bees buzzing around. It's like someone forgot to tell them all that Winter is on its way.

3 comments:

Andrew Kerr said...

Even I a one eyed man must say those photos are great.They bring to life a walk in a park.The vivid colour and movement shout out at you.

Stevyn Colgan said...

Thanks Andrew!

joelmead said...

Very nice. I especially like the one of the fence with the blue flower peeking out. I don't get to Regents Park often enough…