Monday, June 29, 2009

My latest must-have vinyl figure

Damnation and hell's chickens! I wish I was at the san Diego Comicon this year. If I was I'd pick one of these sick beauties up and bring it home. This is Andrew Bell's latest figure called O-No Sushi based on his ‘Never Look Back’ print series. A Bento set like no other, Chef Bell’s course includes a nervous limb-challenged squid figure with articulated arms/legs (well… stumps), two sets of interchangeable eyes, a bowl of tentacles and a slice of tentacle sushi.

Sick but gorgeous.

3 comments:

Katie said...

why am i not going this year!???? DAMNET... i'm with ya... i want one of these too. hahah they are kind of awesome.

joelmead said...

Do you want me to pick one up for you?

chris hale said...

I am disturbed, but not surprised, that the poor creatures are sitting in little pools of brown liquid. And I doubt it's sepia...