Sunday, April 05, 2009

Good girl

Just thought I'd show you that it's not just me doing the artwork in this house. My missus Dawn dabbles too and she's just done this pencil portrait of our American Bulldog/Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross, Willlow. Nice isn't it? I'll see if I can get her to do the other dog Buster now. And I'll admit to some small degree of envy. I never could draw things from real life. But if you want a Chinese god or an alien donkey riding a unicycle while juggling kippers ... I'm your man.

3 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Wow, she's amazing. And I'm sure you are too. :o)

chris hale said...

Stevyn - both Mrs. H and I agree that this is an excellent picture and captures Willow perfectly!

Debby said...

That's a very nice portrait of Willow. Your wife is quite an artist, but there is something to be said for being able to draw alien donkeys juggling kippers as well.