Thursday, March 12, 2009

Six of the Dullest

Chris Hale has tagged me to list six things or habits of no real importance. Oh, and happy birthday you old fool. So, to the rules:

1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2)Write the rules.
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them.

This was so pointless and silly that I simply had to break away from writing the new book(s) to have a go. So, here are six utterly inconsequental things about me.

1. I have never owned a cardigan.
2. I prefer my eggs poached. Or fried. Or scrambled. Basically I really like eggs.
3. I don't play computer games.
4. Cows make me smile.
5. I don't share a birthday with anyone famous.
6. I don't have a criminal record. Except for 'Do you believe in life after love' by Cher. Oh, the horror.

I'm now going to be very, very naughty and not pass this one on. Yes, I've broken the rules but for no other reason than I won't get the chance to read the responses for a bit as it's all I can do to even visit my own blog at the moment. Busy is not the word. Oh, now I think about it, it probably is the word. But do feel free to grab it, blog it and pass it on.

The blogging may be sparse but there are always one-liners from me on Twitter. Hopefully, will be back with a decent blog post soon!

Happy birthday again, Chris!

3 comments:

chris hale said...

Thank you Stevyn.

1. What? Never.
2. Me too.
3. Me neither
4. Yes. But why do 'cartoon' cows (eg Dairylea, etc) always look male?
5. Aww.
6. Yep, that's criminal all right.

Oh, and ta for the birthday wishes!

Raph G. Neckmann said...

Have you ever wanted to own a cardigan? (These seemingly inconsequential things sometimes have a tremendous unconscious effect on our lives ...)

Jon M said...

Busy is good. Never owned a cardigan? you haven't lived! Off to twitter...