Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cover Story

In case you hadn't spotted it over there on the right, this is the proposed cover for the paperback edition of Joined-Up Thinking, due out in September. The hardback edition sold really well - there aren't that many left out there on sale (I know ... I've tried to find some to give as gifts) - but we're not resting on our Laurels. Or our Hardys. Those lovely people at Pan Macmillan have gone for a fairly radical overhaul to try to make the paperback fairly jump off the shelf. And good thing too ... it's a tough time for book sales across the board so I need all the help I can get.

I've already had a couple of people say that they think the title should be in joined-up writing. A step too far? Or a necessary step? Comments and suggestions are welcome as always.

2 comments:

chris hale said...

Looks pretty good to me, Stevyn.

It would be even better if you could explain the connectedness of the articles thereon. I made a punning stab at it in the email I sent you recently. Foolishly.

Stevyn Colgan said...

Chris - What could be more obvious than goose cheese, bee eggs and petrol-drinking robots?

p.s. Enjoyed the email!