Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The man with a head like a thumb

Here's this week's strangest item. Today I've had several tweets from fellow Twitter users alerting me to this picture (even Stephen Fry mentioned it). I've also received three emails from chums who've sent me the picture. It's like some kind of weird meme going around.

The question is ... who is the man with a head like a thumb? And how has this bizarre picture achieved such huge internet coverage?

I could do with the same kind of publicity.

9 comments:

Comedy Goddess said...

Good God! That's one hideous dude! Can't be real. Photoshop?

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

I'm sorry but I ROFLMAO, dang he's ugly! Thanks for the laugh!

Linda S. Socha said...

Good question indeed Steven...How has this phot achieved such internet coverage...? The answer is blowing in the wind my friend
Linda

Stevyn Colgan said...

CG, Sarah, Linda - I can't decide whether it's photoshopped or just some fat bloke viewed from an odd angle because he's the one holding the camera at arm's length. And if the answer really is 'blowing in the wind' it would explain his bilious expression.

Debby said...

Well, the poor boy (and I am not at all convinced it's a boy) has no neck. That's unfortunate.

SweetPeaSurry said...

That picture is really kind of freaking me out.

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE HIS EARS??!!!

Snotty McSnotterson said...

If I ever go on Oprah after losing a bunch of weight, this is the photo I'm showing her when she asks me what my motivation was.

thumbman said...

I M THUMBMAN!! thanks for the love. visit me @THUMBMAN and HTTP://THUMBMAN.NET