Monday, December 08, 2008

Ooh Grandad ... what a big blog you've got

Clustrmap have just made me aware of my recent visitor totals and I will admit to being overwhelmed. Since the 15th of November 2007, I've had 48,472 visitors. Blimey! Since the 16th of November this year, I've had 4,617 so far. Crikey!

And you're from all over the place too! The largest contingent this past three weeks has come from the United States (1,914), the UK (1,234), Canada (301) and Australia (114) but there has also been interest from Germany (88), The Netherlands (75), France (59) and Spain (55).

If you're really bored, here are the others: Brazil (45), Sweden (12), Mexico (35), Denmark (29), Italy (28), Belgium (27), Ireland & India (26), Poland (23), Hungary (21), Switzerland (20), Israel (18), Turkey & China (17), New Zealand, Indonesia, Japan, Russian Federation & Czech Republic (16), Thailand (15), South Africa, Finland & Romania (13), Malaysia (12), Norway, Chile & Singapore (11), 'Europe'(?) & Greece (10), Egypt & Philippines (9), Iran, Hong Kong, Slovakia, Korea & United Arab Emirates (8), Venezuela, Austria, Puerto Rico & Serbia (7), Argentina, Bulgaria, Portugal & Peru (6), Lithuania & Croatia (5), Algeria & Estonia (4), Slovenia, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iceland, Morocco, Georgia & Colombia (3), Latvia, Costa Rica, Barbados, Nigeria, Malta, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia & Uganda (2), and, finally, my single-hitters in Guatemala, The Maldives, Macau, Bahrain, The Bahamas, New Caledonia, Tunisia, Ukraine, Vietnam, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Cayman Islands, Bolivia, Uzbekistan & Jamaica (1).

It's quite humbling to think that someone in Montenegro has found this blog, probably by accident, has mumbled 'Who is this fat fool?' under their breath and moved on to more interesting fare.

It makes me feel like a true citizen of the world.

8 comments:

Rob (Inukshuk Adventure) said...

Hmmm, so I'm not the only fan in Canada. Someone else has visited once! Perhaps it was in error.

Stevyn Colgan said...

Rob - Oh, I think you'll find that I have a whole gang of Canadians who accidentally find my site!

Diane said...

See? I'm not the only one who thinks your blog measures up! ;)

Stevyn Colgan said...

Diane - Awwwwww, you're too kind. I've always suspected that people find me by mis-keying the name of British comedian and actor Steve Coogan (if you don't know him, he was most recentlythe film director character in Tropic Thunder. Only one letter difference and the L and O are adjacent! Oh, if only his royalty cheques made the same error ...

chris hale said...

Citizen of the world, Stevyn? That sounds very Benetton!

doctawho42 said...

Hello!

Stevyn Colgan said...

Chris - Sorry. Isn't it?

Hannah - Hello down there!

Protege said...

I am happy to be a Danish contributor.;))