Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Sarah Palindrome

A short while ago, Mike Moran, editor of Times Online, kindly offered to run a special brand-new Round on the website. So, as from today, you can see my efforts - The Sarah Palindrome - online. It's a special commemorative US Presidential Election Round in which you'll learn a little about all four of the main contenders ... and why being Soapy isn't always a good thing. Read it here. And enjoy.

Oh, and sadly you won't be able to hear me faffing and stuttering on George Lamb's Radio 6 show on Tuesday as I've been bumped in favour of Tom Jones. But I'm not bitter. Far from it. I can now say that I was 2nd choice after Tom Jones. What man wouldn't be proud to say that?

3 comments:

Stuart Peel said...

It's not unusual.

I'm very sorry.

Stevyn Colgan said...

Why? Why? Why Delilah?

punk in writing said...

Because she's a lady!

Nice work on the Palin article. :)