Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Golden Meme

I was tagged by Rob to answer these questions and then pass it on. So here we go.

(A) Four places I go over and over: Tate Modern and the South Bank, London. Waterstones Book Shop, Oxford Street, London. The River Thames at Bourne End. Carnaby Street and environs, London.

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Huw, Chris, Joel, Neil.

(C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Elaishi, High Wycombe. Philps' Famous Pasties, Hayle, Cornwall. Tae ka Lok, Soho, London. Loch Fyne, Beaconsfield.

(D) Four places you'd rather be: St Ives, Cornwall. Valley of a Thousand Palms, Lanzarote. Bath, Somerset. And any one of those gorgeous chocolate-box Cotswold villages that all look like Dibley.

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Doctor Who - classic and the new stuff. Father Ted. Batman (the 1960's series). Family Guy.

(F) Four people I think will respond: Chris, Me, Debby, Katie.

Oh, and Joel? I haven't forgotten the meme you sent me last week. I've just been damned if I can think of a single song that sums me up as a writer. They're coming to take me away ha ha! by Napoleon XIV perhaps? Or maybe Freak by Radiohead?

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh shit. I guess I will respond. :)