Tuesday, October 21, 2008

64 days to go ...

Looking for Christmas pressies? The QI 'F' Annual 2009 goes on sale on the 6th of November. It's even funnier than last year's 'E' annual and highlights include (as recorded on the back cover - click for larger image):

How nice to see my name in lights. Well, ink. Seriously, it will make a great stocking-filler (provided you have oddly rectangular and flattened legs). So buy it!

My other recommendations include:

... and if you really love someone and don't mind spending a bit more, I'd heartily recommend Stephen Fry in America and Russell T Davies's and Benjamin Cook's Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale.

Not to mention a certain Joined-Up Thinking ...

2 comments:

chris hale said...

I think I might have already scored myself a point by noting that they have called the arena 'The Flavian Amphiteatre' rather than 'The Colosseum'.

I suppose now the hunt is on for 'Gs' for next year. My vote goes to Garibaldi, Gorgon, Git, Gallimaufry and Gondwanaland.

Stevyn Colgan said...

Chris - Oh, I'm already doodling away ... I also hope that they decide to back-engineer Volumes A-D as I have a wealth of stuff ready to roll ...