Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Phew! What a scorcher!

As you can see, I've found an internet terminal. No wireless at the hotel but there is a kind of internet cafe where two of the four machines work. And now having mastered the intricacies of a decidely different Spanish keyboard, here I am popping by for a quickie.

It's very hot. In fact, it's a real pleasure when it gets a bit cloudy. Have just been snorkelling and said hello to a variety of rather drab fish. Lots more to report and will do so upon my return to the wind and rain of the English Summer. I am, however, being very productive and have written half of a TV screenplay already.

Catch you all soon. Why not read some of my older posts while waiting? There's nearly three years' worth of waffle and drivel to absorb.

And now ... I feel a trip to the beach coming on. Let's hope Greenpeace don't wrap me in wet towels and roll me into the sea again.

X

7 comments:

Me said...

Hope your having fun - miss you lots. Waving at ya!

Stevyn Colgan said...

Oh, that was you was it? I did wave back from the window of the plane ...

Janet said...

The fickle British summer will still be here when you get back home.

Janet

Jon M said...

watch that sun! but only through a pin-hole camera of course!

joelmead said...

I hope you're having fun, you bastard;) Weather's not been great here…

Stevyn Colgan said...

Cheers everyone! It is unchangingly roasting here and I can't say that I'm upset about that!

Anonymous said...

I concur with Mr Mead!
Me!x