Sunday, May 18, 2008

My visit to Springfield

This is me after being 'Simpsonized'. Fancy being Simpsonized too? Then visit this site. Yes, I know that it's a shameless fast food burger chain movie tie-in site ... but you don't have to eat the stuff do you?
It doesn't actually (in my opinion) look a great deal like me. And I had to add in the grey as the colour finding software gave me an overall brown. I'm actually more of a dark blonde with lots of grey and (sigh) some white. Still, a clever little Flash application. Remarkable what these youngsters can do today, isn't it?

5 comments:

Blog Princess G said...

I nearly fainted with envy until I realized I can do it to! Running off to that site to visit. Simpsonized!!!

Stevyn Colgan said...

Ha! I saw your own Simpsonized caricature on your blog. Very good! Slightly worrying that you chose the failing nuclear power station as your background!

Blog Princess G said...

Nuclear power station... or EVIL SECRET LAIR?

Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaa!

(Dang, I think I just gave myself away.)

Stevyn Colgan said...

LEAKING nuclear power station, G ... count your toes ...

Blog Princess G said...

All okay. Pedicure intact. ;)