Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Curse you Dave Gorman (again)

Dave Gorman's I see faces spreads its net further ...

My friend, the delicious Liz from Bourton-on-the-water in Gloucestershire, sent me this one today. It was spotted by her seven year old daughter Oleena while Liz was hoovering the house. They've nicknamed it Darth Kirby.

And it suddenly occured to me that I may have beat Dave Gorman to it (I'll have to check the date of his first photo - not that it's a competition you understand)! Way, way back in 2006, on one of my very first blog posts, I described finding a curious face in a urinal. I really did (read it here)! Here's the photo. I called it Dunny Mouse.

Lastly, I had to post this picture ... it's the horrible anticipation of the viewer that makes it work of course.
Grate fun!

Previous related posts: Gorman-aghast! Curse you Dave Gorman

4 comments:

Me said...

The pun on grate - arghhhhh

willow said...

Grated buns, ouch!! ;)

willow said...

Stevyn,

I have just nominated you as one of the five blogs that make my day. Go to my site for further information. Congratulations! :)

Stevyn Colgan said...

Thanks Willow - I am honoured and grateful. I shall, of course, now nominate five of my own ...