Friday, January 04, 2008

And on a packed blog tomorrow ...

Yes, alright, it's technically still Winter. But a little Spring cleaning won't do any of us any harm. I've been pulling out old notebooks and diaries and exploring dusty hard-drives and have uncovered a whole pile of my writing that has never been previously published (and never will be I expect). It consists mostly of reminiscences; places I've visited, people I've met and tales from my very ordinary but very happy childhood. I don't know what else I'd ever do with them so ... I've decided to post a few up on this blog occasionally. They may amuse you. They may not. But at least they will be out of storage. I'll post one up immediately after this introduction as a sample of what's to come. The date it was written will be in the header. However, rest assured that I will still be posting all of the same old waffle as usual.

You don't escape that easily.

No comments: