Thursday, January 31, 2008

18 years in the making

My posts have been few and far between this last week. But that's because I've been busy working with my editor on the manuscript for my first book. As I announced in previous posts, after 18 years of sending my stuff off to publishers and being serially rejected, I now have a contract. I signed with Pan Macmillan earlier this month and the book is due out in October. I can't tell you what it will be called yet as we're still wrangling over that one. But I can say that it will be as informative and eclectic as this blog. And it's being supported by Stephen Fry and the people at QI.

So watch this space for the official announcement very soon.

Meanwhile, bear with me as I dot the 'i's and cross the 't's.

1 comment:

joelmead said...

It's long overdue. Can't wait to see your book…