Monday, November 19, 2007

Where are all my Blobs?

I installed the Clustrmaps thingummydooodle over on the right hand side of the screen as I thought it would be a hoot to display where my visitors are coming from. But I've obviously done something wrong in setting up as all I have are red blobs on the UK and USA and a small one somewhere in Scandinavia. And yet Statcounter (see map above) tells me that today alone I've had visitors from the UK, USA, India, Greece, Austria, Sweden, Norway, France, Israel, Australia and Ireland.

Ideas anyone?

6 comments:

ClustrMaps Team said...

Hi Stevyn... many thanks for spotting this delay... the last two days have seen a small delay, and the next overnight update should resolve this... we'll double-check to make sure all is OK...

Many thanks for deploying our ClustrMaps widget!!

-CJ on behalf of the ClustrMaps Team

Stevyn Colgan said...

Bloody Hell ... well if that isn't service I'd like to know what is! Thanks CJ!

Me said...

See, you ramble on in your blog with no idea who is reading! Ha. I see youa re big in the American Mid West - is it Bobby I wonder!

ClustrMaps Team said...

Ta-daaaaaaaaa ... what'd I tell you... it's caught up, right on the nose, all those locations nicely displayed...

Because one element of the delay was actually our fault, and your blog comment triggered our discovery of it, I'm giving you a free ClustrMaps+ upgrade [no more ads, and better zoomed-in continent maps etc starting in another day or so]... enjoy!

[Yes, I know: we are completely nuts ... we read zillions of blogs to see what our users have to say... but there you go; we wouldn't have found this glitch otherwise.]

Cheers,

-CJ from ClustrMaps

Stevyn Colgan said...

Blimey! Thanks guys! I always said that there is value in whingeing. Maybe that's why my food always tastes a little more salty after I complain in restaurants ...

Me said...

And you doubt the presence of luck in this world you jammy git!