Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rate me hard

I just had my blog rated for content (Click on the pic above and do it for yourself). I was fascinated to find that I'd got a NC17 rating (equivalent to an 18 here in the UK I guess).


The site told me that:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

dead (10x) pain (5x) hell (4x) bastard (3x) whore (2x) dyke (1x)


All of which was quite funny as 'dead', 'pain' and 'hell' aren't exactly obscene ... and the 'Dyke' mentioned was Dick Van Dyke!

And no mention of the four instances of 'fuck' I notice, which only goes to support what I was saying several posts ago that these are the words we should be ashamed of as a race, along with torture, war, hurt etc. Why penalise words that describe a such a joyous act.

And no mention at all of the one instance of the word cu ...

No comments: