Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hello? Is there anyone there?

Jorge's post also made me ask the question ... does anyone actually ever read this blog? The answer is Yes. Lots of you. I know this because my counter is linked to a site called statcounter where I can review visits to my blog and website. It's hardly Big Brother and it tells me very little about my welcome visitors, but it does show me where my visitors are.

Just today (bearing in mind it's not quite 11am here yet), I've had 85 hits from the UK, 17 from the USA, 1 from Mexico (Thanks Jorge!), 2 from Japan, 1 from the Netherlands (Could that be the Duck Man?) and 1 from Canada. But bar one visitor, no one has left any comments. Of course, I can always rely on my stalwarts, Joel Meadows, James Murphy and the Mysterious Me. But there are lots more of you out there reading my drivel ... I'd be interested to know what you think.

1 comment:

Me said...

Prolific - that's how I would describe it!