Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Brain Hurts ...


Odd things your brain cannot process #1 ...
In a moment, I want you to click on the image above. Wait for it! Read this first!
When the image comes up it should be animated and if you follow the moving dot with your eyes, the dots will all remain pink. However ... if you stare at the cross in the centre, something odd happens; the moving dot will become green. But there's more ...
Carry on staring and all of the pink dots will vanish, leaving just one moving green dot.
Confused? Not half as much as your optic nerves are!
OK, now you can click.

2 comments:

Me said...

Well I did it.
The moving dot did go green. I stared for a fair few further minutes but sadly no dissapearing pink dots.
Sigh

Me said...

I have starred at that cross till I am blue in the face. Yup the dot went green but no it did not dissapear!
Sigh - I clearly have no brain!