Thursday, February 08, 2007

I've taken steps to kill the Spammers ...

I've got so pissed off with the spammers filling my blog comments with their spurious, inane shite that I've just migrated to the new-style blogger run by Google. So, from now on, I can refuse to let them post. Ha! Ha! Take that bloody Vikings and your spam, spam, spam. Meanwhile I've deleted most of it (some posts had up to 20 spam comments). I've left a few ... just to give you an idea of the kinds of toss they sent me.

The ground is thick with snow here in High Wycombe. A far cry from yesterday when I was on the west coast of Scotland near West Kilbride. Ok ... it was a bit nippy, but the sun was shining, the sky was blue and the views across the water to the Isle of Arran took your breath away.

2 comments:

joelmead said...

stunning photos from Scotland, mate

Spud said...

great shots. i got to see the walkways of manchester airport while you were there...gitbag!