Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chopsticks for Dummies

Hey ho, here we are again. I've been away for a couple of weeks to such exotic climes as Birmingham and Watford. The postcard's in the mail.

I've had a couple of really, really nice Chinese meals while I've been away. And, as the result, I feel the need to talk about chopsticks. At the risk of sounding casually racist ... what's the big idea, guys?

Yes, yes, I know that the origin has something to do with weapons that can stab and cut not being brought to the table, but honestly ... who ever got stabbed with a spoon?

And why is there always some flash tit on the table next to me who is so dextrous with his sticks that he can separate water molecules?

1 comment:

Me said...

chop sticks are not hard - all brummies can manage them - yow is toow posh aye ya!